Approved New Member: KATOblaze

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 29, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome KATOblaze,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. KATOblaze

KATOblaze Walk On

Name:Sheldon Tucker
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN is KATOblaze
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games:Any time after 3pm EST to 11:30pm
    Favorite Teams:Ohio State,INDY Colts,Phoenix Suns
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:eek:perationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes multiple and have enjoyed my times there currently still are member Where?Maddenrevolution.com

2. How long have you been playing video games?For the past 8 years How long have you been playing online? Ever since i first bought a PS3
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive and calculating likes getting games in ASAP

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Sports connect people of ages and enjoy sports talk especially with those that have been in the works for a while

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?Yes Any questions or concerns?No i can work with em

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well ive been around the internet from league to league and ended having to depart due to inactivity a nomad now if you say im jus looking for a place to settle i play games how they are in real life i study offenses such as the Run n Shoot and the Air Raid

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?Just a cog in one big machine

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Friendship and Competition and a sense of belonging

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?Alert the commishner i like playing the game straight purposely breaking rules just takes the fun out of the game How do you handle the situation? Calmly and effectively

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?RMG,BCS Blowup,HOF

3. wingnut55

wingnut55 Walk On

How do I get into a beginners league?

4. wingnut55

wingnut55 Walk On

nhl12 ps3

5. KATOblaze

KATOblaze Walk On

bump im really interested in this site

6. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved, welcome to TSO man.

8. KATOblaze

KATOblaze Walk On