New Member: kdeal4

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by kdeal4, Apr 21, 2010.

1. kdeal4

kdeal4 Walk On

Apr 21, 2010
    New Member: kdeal4

Name: Kyle Deal
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Gamertag: kdeal4
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: (-6:00) Central Time
    General Availability: Most nights after 7:30PM CT
    Favorite Teams: Oklahoma Sooners, Philadelphia Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through Benchwarmers, through Psycho and Basis4aDay

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Benchwarmers OD, and Madden OF (transfered over to Tradition).

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since I was 5. Playing online since PS2, this is the 2nd year I've played in any leagues online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a casual player. I mainly play my league games and that's about it. Wish I had more time to spend on video games, but I'm glad to at least have a league or two to play in.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer it since I have a family myself, so I understand time restraints. I think it's good to have a variety of ages, gives it a nice balance.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 24 years old. I have two daughters and I am currently going through a divorce. I live in Kansas (around Wichita) but I'm a big Oklahoma Sooner fan. I was born in Norman, OK but moved to Kansas when I was 5.

I enjoy riding horses, harvesting crops, and feeding cows. Okay, so that's not true at all, but I figured everyone would paint me in that light so I thought I'd throw it out there. :D I live in Kansas but have never done any farming or such work. I currently work at a bank in Kansas and have been there for nearly 4 years now. I graduated from Butler Community College in El Dorado, KS and decided not to pursue any further education and instead take a full time job at my current place of employment.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I'm plan on being pretty active with the Madden OF (Ten Year War).

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Umm, I haven't really thought about that. I guess meet some more gamers who enjoy playing football games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Well, I would confront him on the mic or PM about it first to make sure he realized he broke a rule. And depending on how he acts or handles the situation. If he ignores it, I will share words with the commish, if he apologizes and it never happens again, then a slap on the wrist is all that needs to be done.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Since I am currently in an OD with BenchWamers and the Ten Year War Madden OF, I don't really have time for any others.
  2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Feb 22, 2009
    Kyle - you're only 24! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!

WOW! :D

If I was an approver you would already be in, but instead, here are some words on your behalf:

Kyle is a cheese-filled player that playes cover 10 and only rushes 1 player. He complains about people that use good strategy against him, and says "F U" when he loses. Probably the worst sport of all time!

Okay, so that was all a joke. Deal is a class act, and he would make a great fit here at TF.
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.
  4. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    Welcome aboard