New Member kdpnutter

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by kdpnutter, Sep 1, 2010.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

New Member kdpnutter

Name: Chris
    Gamertag(XBOX): kdpnutter
    Email: kdpnutter@gmail.com
    AIM: kdp mcfly
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: After 3 pm Monday-Friday, weekend same
    Favorite Teams: Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox, Texans, Lions, Kansas City Chiefs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: MKeller25

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I am currently the Commissioner of Gamelobby's Madden League, I am also involved in BDML, and Eyes on the Prize as well as Xbox Sports Legends. All leagues are Madden Franchises.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? About 10 years, I have been playing online for 2 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Run first player, nothing better than hammering in the ball for like 27 carries. But seriously, I enjoy them as a leisure activity and love football.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Considering I am close to that age it works perfectly fine with me. Actually ideal, I do not like the melo drama. I like a fun active league.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules, and no they are pretty standard rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm 25 years old, Born and raised in New England and love watching Football, whether it be College or the NFL. I work full-time for a living and yeah that sums it up.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    When I join a league you usually see me on every day just about unless I have a previous thing going on or am going away with the GF for the night. So I am very active.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Be in a league of like minded people who play for the love of it and enjoy it and avoid the melo drama that it can create.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would first pause the game, message my opponent and let them know what they did and see if it was a mistake or done purposely. If purposely I would finish out the rest of the game, save the highlight video and alert my league commissioner and send the video to them. If they were available during the game I would pause and alert the commissioner right away.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? SMFL seems to be a good league and wouldn't mind being in that one since MKeller25 is the one that came to recruit me.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I did the spreadsheet for the league but I still am not able to post in there. Is there something I have yet to do in order to be okay'd on the site and/or part of the league?

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved Chris. Welcome to TF. Now that you are approved you should have no trouble posting throughout the site.

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Thank you, I like the league and really am looking forward to playing in it.