Denied New Member: Keith Dube

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Keith Dube,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Keith Dube

Keith Dube Walk On

I am NOT A TOUCH OF CLASS!!!! My name is keith dube, im 27 from western mass. Do i know a touch of class? Yes. He is the reason i know of the leaague. He told me not to put his name down because he had been banned. I find it a little irritating that you ask of a professional manner from your applicantsthen disregard Exercising any professionalism by even allowing some sort of xbox live interview to be conducted before just banning me. I just wanna play some fifa. Ill be on tonight after work around 7 pm. Send me a friend request a party invite anything. But im not A touch of class. If you would like ill even send you a picture of myself. Those of you that know a touch of class, check his facebook, youll see im my own person. Sorry for the poor spelling im on my i phone an i have fat thumbs.

Gamertag:
    DoobTrayn

please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBox 360

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:

Time Zone: Eastern

General Availability for User vs User games:All day monday's and thursdays. and after 5pm est on Tues. Weds. Fri. Sat., when i get home from work.

Favorite Teams: S.S.C. Napoli

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Chance.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, 11v11 Clubs leagues, multiple sites. VIFA, AVL, VPSA, VPFL.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Iv'e been crushing FIFA since 94, scoring goals with Roberto Baggio.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive. Love 11v11 club style, but would like to get into 1v1 leagues as well. New Challenge.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? 27. We're here to have fun, but we're here for the competition as well.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have, and no I don't.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am 27 years old, played hockey all my life, but i have wild passion for football (european) now. Been growing over the last 7 or 8 years. I support S.S.C. Napoli. FORZA NAPOLI!!! FORZA AZZURRI!!!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Again, i'm here for the fun and the competition of it. If there's another reason to be here then i don't know.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Championship's and Titles.:trophy:;) And hopefully some good dudes who can game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First i'd finish the game beating the individual. Pending on the situation, and if a replay is available, i'd save the replay. Compare it to the rule in question and discuss the rule with the individual. If there's no common ground met, then we take the rule in question to someone with a better understanding.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? I only really play FIFA. I dabble with NHL a bit but after i familiarize my self with the league, i'd maybe take part in NHL. That, or an F1 league if that ever comes about. Not sure if it is.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Denied. The focus of TSO isn't "competition" or winning titles, it's community. Also, I find the saying "birds of a feather flock together" to be true, and your "friend" was a poor fit here.

• Like Like x 2
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Weird too that you had to say you were not Touch of Class... UMMM

5. Keith Dube

Keith Dube Walk On

Because my first app was denied because this "community" banned me because they assumed i was my buddy. And just like that you wont even give me an opportunity to play at all, not even a probationary period?

If its a community based website then why are you running COMPETITIVE LEAGUES? Thats hypocritical. To say im here to win isnt a bad thing by any means its just a pre judgement made by you because of your sour feelings towards someone i know who was previously in this league. Not really a good look for you.

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

We want people who play the game fair and do not go to cheesy-like ways to win the game. Saying all you want to do is win is a bad look for yourself or anyone who wants to join. We all obviously want to win but saying in your app you want to win Championships and then hopefully some friends is also a bad look. We all are on this website to be in an ENJOYABLE and FUN league and create rivalries within your league. Play fair and competitive games and take a win or loss based on skill ability and not having to go to cheesy/ glitch plays in the game.

Your buddy has broken the rules on here multiple times. Calling out people on the forums after a loss instead of in private, creating a new username twice. He was under probation until he tried to create a new user name...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.