Approved New Member: KelchSWagger

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by KelchSWagger, Jun 8, 2014.

Should Chris kelch be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. KelchSWagger

KelchSWagger Walk On

Jun 8, 2014
    Name: Chris kelch
    Gamertag/PSN: Kelchswagger59
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: evening time
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    madden 25 forum

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Me and am old friend started one with ncaa football 12 and played like 10 years that's about it

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Playing video games for 25 or more years and online for about 14 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Just an avid gamer love my madden and ncaa to bad no more ncaa football

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Fell like I would fit in to be honest

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Been playing madden and video games all my life even with a newborn I still find my time to play video games either while she is napping or staying up and only getting a couple of hours of sleep for work i don't care I love madden but never really had a thought of playing online leagues cuz one of my best friends we just always started a franchise or dynasty and played it together but now I have moved away I'm looking forward to meeting people just like me for the love of madden and hopefully build a relationship with people so we ccan move on to madden 15 in a couple of months

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I see myself fitting in very well just a bunch of people doing what I love to do and that's play video games

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Meeting people and maybe friendships out of it

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Try to stream it happening or/and report it to the commissioner and wait for his further actions

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Yeah the madden 25 xbox one league and I like traditional simple style no legends I would prefer

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Jul 18, 2010

Hang tight... We will get you going as soon as you're approved
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Welcome Chris, Application Approved.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete