Approved New Member: Kella

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 28, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Kella,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Kella

Kella Walk On

Hi, Go Devils sent me. Please don't hold that against me.

Name: Andy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN, kella
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: I'm mostly gchat these days
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    General Availability for User vs User games: Frequently after standard 9-5 work hours, occasionally on weekends. I do have a serious GF and a few other hobbies but I spend a lot of time playing FIFA.
    Favorite Teams: Arsenal, the team playing Man U any given week
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: from Go Devils

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

A few online dynasties in NCAA at http://www.utopiacollegesports.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

20+ years and 10+ years respectively.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I enjoy that FIFA is one of EA's only sports offerings that can actually simulate its namesake's sport, so that's how I try to play. I realize that I could hoof long balls to a fast guy all game long and probably get 1 or 2 lucky bounces to score, but I'd rather score "real goals".

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm the median age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

No questions. Looks like the general idea is to not constantly harass players trying to build an attack initially in their own half. Just cut off passing lanes.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm 29, living right near DC with a full time job and still play video games all the time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

Pretty easily. I've played in "house rules" online leagues before.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

Playing 1v1 FIFA matches against people who don't just want to win at all cost. I can beat those guys playing lofted through balls all game but it's tiresome. I want to play real soccer, or at least a very near approximation.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

If he's on voice chat, I'd probably be like "hey dude, remember the rules." If it was a problem for the entire game I'd bring it up with the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

Not yet.

3. Kella

Kella Walk On

I should also say that I've played in a number of FIFA leagues back at Utopia and currently play all the time on the Pros squad.

4. Kella

Kella Walk On

Sorry for multiple posts, I can't edit my application. I haven't looked into any other leagues EXCEPT the TF Serie, which Go Devils told me about.

5. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Once you are accepted, please send myself and Frenchie1916 a PM

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. Your username is going to be confusing for Keller.

7. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Are we allowed to tease this guy already just because of his user name?