Approved New Member: Kemosabe_10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 2, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Kemosabe_10,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Kemosabe_10

Kemosabe_10 Walk On

Name: Adam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Kemosabe_10 (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Easily 3-5 times a week.
    Favorite Teams: Gonzaga, Notre Dame, and Hartford Whalers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Word of mouth.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? N/A

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10+ years. Been playing online since PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I try to make the game as life like as possible by playing sim. I don't have a wife or kids so I am able to accommodate to other players fairly easily.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Seeing how I am 33 it sounds like I will fit right in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them, no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.: I'm 33 years old and grew up in Spokane, Washington hence why The Zags are my favorite team. I moved to Hartford, CT when I was 10 years old and have been here ever since, bring back the Whale!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?: I'm always interested lending a helping hand where needed and am available 3-5 times a week to play.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?: I hope to met some interesting new people and to enjoy an organized gaming community.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?: I would abide by the league rules and contact the opponent first to see what happened and then go to my respected commissioner for further rulings.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?: I have looked into the Tiger Woods Club, Madden, and also FIFA. I've never played in a league before so I'm not sure what kind of set up I would enjoy.

Thanks for the consideration TSO Staff!

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Approved. Welcome to tso. If you have any questions or need help with anything let us know

4. Kemosabe_10

Kemosabe_10 Walk On

Hey thanks a lot guys! Looking forward to getting involved.

5. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  6. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

If you're interested in joining our PS3 FIFA league, please send a PM to myself and Frenchie1916

7. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Where is Tanto?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kemosabe_10

Kemosabe_10 Walk On

Funny you should ask, one of my good friends is actually Native American and growing up we have been Tonto and Kemosabe.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

What's with the Zags avatar?

10. Kemosabe_10

Kemosabe_10 Walk On

Grew up in Spokane.

11. Wyrmreaver

sweet, me too. I grew up here, was a Mead grad, joined the army and moved away for 10 years and have been back for about 7 years now.

12. Kemosabe_10

Kemosabe_10 Walk On

Nice, you glad to be back?

13. Wyrmreaver

Eh, sort of.... Hoopfest is cool, its an okay town overall. Unfortunately, crime is up in the last 10-15 years, Seattle still takes all of the tax money, etc etc..... my wife and I are actually looking at relocating to Texas in the next year or so.

14. Kemosabe_10

Kemosabe_10 Walk On

Big city, of course it will get the money. Texas sounds nice though, big and spacious.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  15. COLDPredator

COLDPredator Walk On

Welcome aboard

16. Kemosabe_10

Kemosabe_10 Walk On

Thanks

17. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Where in Texas?

18. Wyrmreaver

Probably Austin area. Gotta sell our house here first, not a hot market :(

19. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Kemosabe_10

What's good Adam. First of all, welcome to TSO! I am contacting you regarding your recent application to join the Tradition Sports Online community which was approved earlier this month. As a recruiter for Quality Simulation Football, we are currently recruiting members for our Madden 25 franchise league on the PS3 platform. Based on your application, I thought that you would make a good candidate for ownership in our league if that is something that would interest you.

A little about our league...

The Q will be an owners only online franchise which will advance every third day (72 hrs) with the exception of playoffs and holidays. We will be a slightly non-traditional online franchise, in which we will play every odd season (starting with the 2013 season) and simulate every even season (2014, 2016, etc). The purpose of this is to promote team building, and allow us to truly see our teams develop over the life of the franchise. Owners manage the same team for every season throughout the entire franchise. We will be conducting a team draft lottery shortly after the Madden 25 launch, so that all appointed owners have a fair shot at any team.

While we are a new league by name here on TSO, we are comprised of a solid core of experienced owners and veteran leadership. We are a league that puts a strong emphasis on respect, staying active, and quality "sim" style gameplay. We are currently accepting new member applications for qualified applicants, who are looking for an opportunity to join a PS3 online franchise for Madden 25.

If you are interested, please visit our forum and complete an application accordingly. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding our league. We would love to have you in our league and hope you are enjoying being part of the TSO community!

Doug aka CHUNKNESS
    Recruiter
    Quality Simulation Football

20. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

This user has been banned.

• Like Like x 1
  21. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks for the heads up Shaun.