Approved New Member: Ken Wayne

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 7, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Name: Kenny Walters
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):mexicanslikefoil-ps3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:tapatalk
    Time Zone:eastern time
    General Availability for User vs User games:whenever not in sports activities-high amount of time
    Favorite Teams:browns
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:when searching for active madden leagues

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Some madden and ncaa but they were never on

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Most of my life and when the ps3 came out I was online
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?As longs as they're on it doesn't matter to me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Not really nope.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Just like playing competitively
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Pretty well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Finding a competitive madden league
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I tell him you're cheating and to either stop or ill report you
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I want to be in the "Q". I like a fairly active, organized, quick type of league. That's why I want to join

3. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Can someone talks a look at my app.? I won't have time to check tomorrow thanks!

4. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Helooooo

5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

you are a lot younger than most guys on the site. We have on occasion had issues with younger guys following SIM guidelines and being respectful to other members. Tell me why you will be the exception and not the rule and we will get you approved

6. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

I'd say the biggest reason is I can't stand playing people that think they're the best in the world and I'm trying to find people that like to play just to play, and not make a conniption fit if they lose. I also am not these typical people I've been searching for groups like these and I'm excited to play with these guys as it seems they want to play in the same ways as I do.

7. Wyrmreaver

That statement is not exactly what we are about here. We exclusively cater to SIM style leagues. What do you think the term SIM means in relation to Madden?

8. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Playing true to the game of what your playing. For example, if its 4th and 2 on your FIRST drive of the FIRST QUARTER, you kick it instead of taking advantage of the game and running it up the gut.

9. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to the site Ken. Understanding that your TSO application hasn't yet been approved; I, too, am curious about some of your responses particularly since you are interested in The "Q". Are you more concerned about winning and not having your opponent attack you after a loss; or are you more concerned about everyone in the league being able to take a loss. I'll tell you this; if you are granted an opportunity to join TSO and to play in The "Q", there will be many many losses handed down to everyone as it is an extremely competitive, but fun league atmosphere. Just take my records for example...

10. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

No, I don't particularly care about the attacking more that I care for an intense game where both players are actually into the game. And I'm not saying players aren't gonna be upset during a loss, I'm just talking about the 12 year old reaction to a win/loss. I don't see that happening here at all and im real exited to play in some leagues because I'm not kidding you I haven't found a league that has been active yet hahaha. I've only joined like open ones though, so this is my first that I've actually searched for

11. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Sorry I didn't hit the right reply button

12. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Hellooooo sum1 help me plllllz

13. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Is their anyone who can check this out please?

14. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Wyrmreaver
    KnightNoles
    smlVICTORIES53

I can go either way on this.. No sexual comments are needed.. Age is obviously a big turn off but as mentioned I am up for giving him a chance!

15. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Any other questions I can answer ?

16. CHUNKNESS

What is more important to you? Winning, or losing a heated battle (or blowout) that was played fairly?

17. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

I'd say the losing a heated battle/blowout that was fairly played. Nothing makes me more mad than someone who runs up the score on you by cheesing.

18. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

No

19. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

The whole reason I want to join you guys, is that it seems like you guys don't mess around with cheating, and you have fun and actually make it a nice atmosphere when playing. I really like that its all organized and professional, and I can't seem to find anything else like this. I really don't think the age difference is going to be a problem.

20. CHUNKNESS

It isn't as much about running up the score as much as it is the fun of the competition. I think that at this point I would need references before we could consider you for the league, let alone for TSO. I'll let the admins weigh in as far as whether or not they believe you would be a good addition to the community. Best of luck to you regardless of the outcome.

21. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Alright I gtg but thanks anyway. I'm really hoping I get in because I'm looking for that competition. I'm perfectly fine with getting destroyed, as long as its fairly done. I've had matches on quick match where that has happened, and have no problem with it. I just don't want you guys to get the wrong idea. I'm just trying to find something that will allow me to get the most out of madden. If I can't get in though I understand

22. Wyrmreaver

I'd say yes, plenty of leagues have openings. There are plenty of guys on the site who came here and had to acclimate to playing sim all the time. I would say that if I were a commish I'd want him to play a couple friendlies with trusted members before I gave him the green light in my league.

Also, if Ken is not what I hope he is/can be then he will quickly work his own way out.

Generally speaking I think we should be inclusive unless we have a concrete reason not to be.

• Like Like x 1
  23. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I will approve the app... Don't make me and Wyrm look bad!

24. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I remembered this tag now, after the replies I would say yes.

25. Ken Wayne

Ken Wayne Walk On

Thank you! I promise you won't be disappointed

• Like Like x 1