New Member: Ken Welsch

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 15, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Ken Welsch,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Ken Welsch

Ken Welsch BTFD!

Name: Ken Welsch
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox ArtVandalay14
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: n/a
    Time Zone: Arizona
    General Availability for User vs User games: various (I'm a firefighter, I work 10 days a month but am on a lot when I'm off duty)
    Favorite Teams: Arizona Wildcats, Michigan Wolverines
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Michael Woodward (we're in other dynasties together)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Many NCAA dynasties. Nothing quite this organized, though.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've played games since Techno Bowl, though I still don't necessarily say I'm a "video game junkie". I've played online for 2-3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm naturally a competitive person, but I'm always respectful. I keep my profanities and unpleasantries to myself.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm in the same age group and feel I have many of the same expectations as you have here. I run a dynasty and kick people for cheating, being inactive and being disrespectful.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    None. Sounds like I would be a good fit.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a firefighter/paramedic in Arizona. I'm 35 years old and married. We have 4 kids and one on the way. That's right, we have 3 girls (12, 6, 5) and (will) have 2 boys (15 and newborn). I played rugby football for the University of Arizona and am an rabid Wildcat fan. I enjoy these games and make time to do my part in these leagues. If there's anything you want to know specifically, just let me know...

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I will be active by playing my games on time and try to be active in the forums.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I want to be part of good, long-lasting leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    In my profession, we try to handle things in a person-to-person basis. As such, I would "talk" to them directly, but if there's no proper resolution, the next appropriate step would be involving the commissioner with whatever complaints, evidence and suggested resolutions.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Alumni Nation - other leagues I would need to explore...

3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I referred him. He is sim and would make a good addition to the site. I am in 3 other dynasties with him this year and he was in my dyn (pre TSO) on last year's title. He will be filling one of the Alumni Nation's vacancies upon approval. Thanks.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Ken.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Thanks Keller