New Member: ken10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ken10, Jul 14, 2010.

1. ken10

ken10 Walk On

New Member: ken10

Name: Kenton Trinh
    Gamertag/PSN: ken10trinh (PSN)
    Email: ktrinh10189@gmail.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Almost anytime
    Favorite Teams: San Diego Chargers, UCLA Bruins
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?

Where? I have played in a UFC Undisputed 2010 league @ undisputedonline.net.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing games every since I can remember, haha. I only started playing online about three years ago though.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I would say I'm fair and honest as a player. I don't cheese it to win it. I want my games to be realistic as possible.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

The bigger the difference between all of us, the better it can be. Diversity is great, especially in a community like this.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I did read all the rules and gameplay guidelines and have no questions. This community is solid overall and I noticed that right off the bat.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Currently, I am a student that has the summer off. I'm a big movie goer and critic. I love video games, mostly sports ones. I'm huge on NBA 2k, Madden, but not so much NCAA Football, even though I am trying to get into it. I spend my time with UFC Undisputed 2010 (if you play, PM me!). Overall, I'm a chill guy who is looking to be a part of something.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Truthfully, I'm going to be really active. I love being a part of leagues and I can tell TF is one of the best out there. I am open all summer, but can also find time when school starts.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Experience. I've only been in one online gaming league so far, but I really hope to be a part of something special and entertaining here at TF. I am just tired of just playing quick matches online. The league will help me grow as a gamer and give me the chance to meet some cool people.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

It's definitely important to keep my cool. I should simply finish out the game and PM my opponent to see if it was accidental or not. If our problems cannot be resolved internally then it is best we PM a Moderator.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I did check out all the leagues and they're all great. I'm simply open to whoever can give me a spot because they all seem pretty packed.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Kenton. Glad you were able to find us from Google! Application approved...

3. ken10

ken10 Walk On

Thanks. Hope to get started !