Approved New Member: Kendallland

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 30, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Kendallland,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Kendallland

Kendallland Walk On

Apr 30, 2012
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):XBOX360- LandKlan
    Time Zone:
    General Availability for User vs User games: Early mornings are best but usually can find time in the afternoon
    Favorite Teams:Florida
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:My brother-in-law Charlie.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA 12. Just a small Dynasty with some friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing Video games for 10 years been online for maybe 2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am an average player. I play a balanced style of offense, I can take a loss. I hate when someone pulls the plug in the 4th quarter or anytime. I punt on 4th down, I kick field goals. I try to keep it realistic.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im younger but I am married and laid back.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I read the rules and agree to all terms. No questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a huge gator fan, married, 23 years old. Live in Jax, FL. I am an electrician at a hospital and enjoy playing NCAA in my spare time. I also like to fish.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I will fit in well, I enjoy playing the games but hate playing with guys who like to do unrealistic things. I like the rules and how things are kept realistic as possible and seems like guys here will be good sports.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good game play and friendships through gaming.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Unless its happens over and over I will let it slide. If it becomes a problem I will play the game and try to win but also let the commish know of the issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked out any leagues but I only play NCAA.
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    App approved, welcome to TSO

Apr 24, 2012
    Go Gators!