New Member-KENG

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by KENG55, Nov 18, 2010.

1. KENG55

KENG55 Walk On

Nov 2, 2010
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX)SN smashsmash55
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:Mon-Thurs.4pm-9pm,Fri.4pm-11pm,Sat-Sun.Flex
    Favorite Teams:Chicago Bears
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Operation Sports site

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. NCAA & Madden.BFSL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games 20 plus years. Online 2yrs, first yr for league and Dynasty play
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim all the way

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I think our age group perfers more Sim as we don't have to sit hours on hours trying to firgue out all the glitches in a game and we perfer a good game than rather than win at all cost.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes,but will review again
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I'm a big sports fan all Chicago teams except da Cubs. Grew up on the southside of the Chi.Big Ten and SEC fan.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I will be hear every day and if I see a topic I can comment on I will or just browse the site. 8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Meeting new people
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Pause game and text him or her to remind them of rules

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?No haven't yet. Only want to do a Madden leagueKENG55, Yesterday at 6:14 PM Edit Report #1 Reply .
    Font Family
    Font Size
  2. KENG55

KENG55 Walk On

Nov 2, 2010
    Any openings for Madden league will take any team PSN-smashsmash55
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Great App Ken! Application Approved. Welcome to TF!