New Member - KennyLSU

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by KennyLSU, Nov 3, 2009.

1. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

New Member - KennyLSU

Name: Kenny
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox - KennyLSU
    Email: kballa6@lsu.edu
    AIM:
    Time Zone: central U.S.
    General Availability: week nights after 5 pm
    Favorite Teams: LSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden over on OS

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was 5

3. What type of player would you say you are? Defensive minded, power football, but will spread the ball when needed

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That's what I would prefer. I hat playing teenagers that believe they know more than me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope, sounds liek the way I play.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 23 from Baton Rouge. I have re-located to Houston where I am a Biomedical Engineer at Nasa. I work way too much, but I love playing NCAA and Madden. I have been an LSU and Saints fan since I can remember.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Anything that advances slowly. I have too much to worry about including making my fiance' happy. So I have limited time to play in a Dynasty, but I am tired of playing randoms online.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Kenny, welcome to TF!

Welcome to Houston as well. I am currently living here and working as an Engineer after graduating from Texas A&M last fall. I don't really like it, but it's where the jobs are, I guess.

I saw that you posted in the new dynasty we are creating. Typically our dynasties operate on a 72 hour soft advance but on an 'as fast as you can go' schedule. Meaning that if everyone plays their game in 12 hours, the commish will advance. If it takes the full 72 hours, then so be it.

Most everyone here has jobs and works too much, too. So I think you will find that your schedule is similiar to a lot of people here. You say you want to play casually now, but most of us get hooked and involved with these leagues here. It's what makes them great.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Saw a fellow LSU and Saints fan had to say...Welcome! Hope you find a spot here at TF. I run a dynasty here...The Rivalry...We are full at the moment but you can always get on the waiting list inside our dynasty specific forum. Who Dat!!!

4. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I do play casually but if it is a competitive league I can get into it really quick. I have been commished a few leagues in 09 and 10 so I am familiar with how that side of it works as well.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    There are no competitive leagues here. There are competitive members, but only to an extent.

I think people get into them because they get to know their leaguemates and realize how fun it can be to play together. Consistent battles and rivalires make it interesting and addicting.

6. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

That's what I am looking forward to. I am in one league that has survived with well rounded players. It just so happens to be the league that I am commissioner. However only 3 of us have survived the year, but I look forward to playing them the next year.

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I have open slots in the OFFL Mid Majors if you're interested...Here are the open teams:

MWC: Wyoming, San Diego St., UNLV, *Colorado St., Air Force, *Utah
    CUSA East: *ECU, Memphis, UCF, Marshall, UAB
    WAC: *Nevada, Louisiana Tech, San Jose St., Utah St., Idaho, New Mexico St.

* = Former User Controlled Team (Has had good recruiting and good success)

Let me know...

Thanks!!

JHeb