New Member: Kev79

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 4, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Kev79

Kev79 Walk On

Gamertag/PSN (kev79 XBOX): YIM : blkqupid Time Zone: eastern standard time General Availability for User vs User games: mornings or weekends Favorite Teams: Barcelona, Chelsea ,Brazil How did you hear about Tradition Sports: a friend of mine 1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, NBA) Where? Xbox 2. How long have you been playing video games? 20 yrs. How long have you been playing online? 8yrs. 3. What type of player would you say you are? Semi hardcore 4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I should feel right at home. 5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes. Any questions or concerns? Not at the moment. 6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Big sports fan I love sports games that's majority all I play and watch very competitive and just a down to earth manly type of guy that likes typical guy things for the most part. 7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Shouldn't be an issue since you're all about being mature and respectful I'm all for that. 8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Experience and maybe some cool friends. 9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? Finish the game and let them know, possibly they don't know the rules if they act up or get nasty I just report it accordingly. How do you handle the situation? In a civil manner 10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? No. Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into detail about question number 3. More specifically about the gameplay you have for a FIFA, NBA, or NFL or some sport of your choosing.