Approved New Member: Kevin Gomez

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 5, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Kevin Gomez,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Kevin Gomez

Kevin Gomez Walk On

Mar 5, 2014
    Name: Kevin Gomez
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: K_Gomezzz
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: I don’t have Skype or YIM but I can easily download those.
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Afternoons/Nights on Weekdays and Weekends.
    Favorite Teams: La Galaxy, San Diego Padres, Houston Rockets
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From OS and google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I’ve played a few NBA 2k leagues with my friends and then a Madden league that was ran through Facebook. Also, I’ve played with groups online throughout the Call of Duty/Modern Warfare franchise.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I’ve been playing video games since I was a kid. From Nintendo 64 to the PSP, I’ve always loved playing video games. I started playing online about two years ago when I got a ps3.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would consider myself a realistic player. I try to keep it sim while also having fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I’m a little bit younger than that, but I don’t really see any issues with age. I’m just here to have a good time and play video games with a group of people who love to play what I do too.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, I have read the rules and have no questions or concerns relating to them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    My name is Kevin Gomez. I’m a 22 year old recent college graduate from the University of San Diego who recently moved to Las Vegas to work for Zappos. I’m an entry level accountant and I love my job. I lived in San Diego my entire life and I’m still getting adjusted to living in a new city. At the moment, I am single and am just enjoying life. Right now I have a ps3, but I’m thinking about getting a ps4 this month.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I don’t see any reason why I wouldn’t fit into the community. I’m a laid back, calm guy who likes to have a good time with everyone.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to find an online league in which I can participate in and one that stays together. I’m looking into next gen systems as well.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would finish the league game and let the commissioner or the person who runs the website know of the infraction that took place.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I haven’t fully checked it out yet, but I’m definitely interested in any MLB, Madden, or FIFA leagues that are run on TSO. I’m thinking about getting a PS4 when MLB The Show drops, so I’d definitely be interested in that.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Welcome to TSO Kevin. Feel free to check out Quality Simulation Football if you haven't already and you're interested in a PS3 Madden league. We've been established for years under various names. We'll be finishing out Madden 25 on the PS3 platform and will be moving to the PS4 in August when the new Madden is released. There will be an opening to fill in our upcoming off-season and we are currently in week 16, so you'd have an opportunity to participate in free agency, trades, and our rookie draft. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in hearing more about our league. Good luck with your new adventure in Vegas!

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
  6. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    If it's FIFA you're looking for, you've come to the right place. Send a PM to myself and Frenchie1916 and we can get you set up
    • Like Like x 1