New Member: KevIncredible

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by KevIncredible, Aug 19, 2009.

1. New Member: KevIncredible

Name: Kevin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - KevIncredible
    Email: KallanT77@hotmail.com
    AIM: Don't get on AIM but MSN is my email
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: 7 pm - 3 am mostly.
    Favorite Teams: Texas Longhorns, Ohio State Buckeyes, Carolina Panthers to name a few
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: SixthDis108

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    I've done quite a few NCAA leagues online with friends (including SixthDis108 many times)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since I was a kid. Since online gaming was possible.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competitive and good natured (trash talking.. but always in good fun)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel I can easily blend in with the group of older members in the community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I've read them but have no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a huge video game and sports nut. I work at a retirement home. I'm majoring in Journalism.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I haven't checked out any of the leagues yet, but I am interested in NCAA as well as Madden leagues.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Kevin, welcome to TF!

Take a look at the league description threads and if you see anything that you like that has openings, just hit the commish up.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Hi there.

I have 1 or 3 openings in the OFFL West. Let me know if your interested in being a ACTIVE member.