Approved New Member: KezClone

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 13, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome KezClone,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. KezClone

KezClone Walk On

Name: KezClone
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Kezzek (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games:Evenings after 9 pm, Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Iowa State Cyclones, Minnesota Gophers, Minnesota pro sports (Vikings, Twolves, Twins, Wild)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friend on Cyclonefanatic.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Private league only formed from Cyclonefanatic.com members. NCAA Football.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since late 1970s. Been playing online since 1995.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Average skills, casual, and fun. (I don't have the reflexes of a 14-yr-old!)
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I've always tended toward mature communities. Tradition Sports sounds ideal.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules and guidelines. (I'll review them again too.) No concerns, I'm just looking for like-minded video game players.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a 41-yr-old happily married father of three. I'm an engineer focused on transportation issues.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Hopefully quite well. I'm pretty laid back--I'm honestly not amazing at NCAA Football but I love the game and enjoyed my previous online league with it despite an immature teenage commissioner. Met some great guys and one of them directed me here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I'm hoping to join a league or two. See what the community forums are like and get involved there.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First, ask them about the rulebreaking. They might not realize it. If it continues to be an issue, document it (video, pic), finish the game and notify the commish/admin. No point in getting hostile--I don't get hostile with people online.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have not checked any league out yet, this app is the first thing I did after reading the rules and guidelines.

Hope to be a member of TSO! THanks for reading my app.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Approved