New member: kezo NY

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by kezo ny, Nov 30, 2009.

1. kezo ny

kezo ny Guest

New member: kezo NY

Name: Danny
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): kezo NY (xbox)
    Email:daaillmcquill@aol.com
    AIM:daaillmcquill
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability: Im home from school about 1 oclock eastern everyday just got my last week of football this week
    Favorite Teams:NY jets, Rutgers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Numerous NCAA football dynasties, none really stayed together. Also big madden player so I have been in madden franchises with people i use to play maddden 09 leagues with.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Been playin video games all my life. When i got my 360 is when i started playing on live.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say im competitive but at the same time I know my limits.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? it doesn't bother me lol one day ill be 28 years old playing video games.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and nope.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im from Staten Island, NY and Im a Senior in High School.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I just looked through a couple, Im going to look through some more right after this.

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Welcome, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Danny, I got your PM.

There are some posts with openings here in the New Member's Lounge. Check those out if you can't find any openings listed in the League description threads.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

How's it going man? If your interested in a madden league I have a good bit of openings in SFML. head over and take a look

5. kezo ny

kezo ny Guest

Yea I'll definitly join...I'll send you a friend request on xbox now