Approved New Member: kezo NY

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 1, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome kezo NY,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. kezo NY

kezo NY Walk On

Name: Danny McQuillen
    Gamertag : kezo NY (xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Monday-Friday 4pm-12pm
    Favorite Teams: NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Yankees
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I play in online leagues for Madden, NCAA, and NBA 2k. I've been playing with the same group of guys for about 3 years now but now I'm looking for more of a sim-style league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games for as long as I can remember. As for playing online, I would say MAdden 07 was the first time I started playing online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say I'm a competitive player but at the same time I play to have fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I would say the only difference is age. I work full time just like a regular adult and I'm not anywhere near immature.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well, like I said I'm 20 years old. I live in NYC and I'm an Ironworker for Local 40. I'm on xbox pretty much everyday and I stay active in all my leagues.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting into the community just fine, this is exactly what I'm looking for in a league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to be around for awhile and contribute just like everyone else.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Pause the game and send him a message to let him know what he did. If its not that serious then I would just let him fly with a warning but if he continues or its something game changing then I would contact a commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Yes I checked them out and I hope to join the Rookie Symposium.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.