Denied New Member: Kid - x - Wavy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 27, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Kid - x - Wavy,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Kid - x - Wavy

Kid - x - Wavy Walk On

Name:Derek Age: 23 Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GT:Kid x Wavy AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: I don't really go on aim anymore but Flirtkinqq98Time Zone: EST General Availability for User vs User games:Basically anytime favorite Teams: Broncos,Packers,Cowboys, Longhorns, OKC How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Jms videos on youtube ( I got a chance to play him and won :) )

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Ncaa with my friends we lasted about 3 seasons I was also a commish in madden 13 and it ran very smoothly

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Basically all my life lol

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive , I don't like to lose but I like competition and feel as if I can play with the best of the best

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm mature enough to talk and have fun with them

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read a majority if them I have no questions so far

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 23 , I'm athletic I love to watch and play sports and hang out with my bros

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel as if I'm going to have friends and we can talk about sports and other things

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Ncaa championships :) , superbowls, and friends to play xbox with

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Tell the commish about the situation and leave it up to him

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm just looking for any NCAA league or madden with open spots

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

Declined - Former Banned User

4. Kid - x - Wavy

Kid - x - Wavy Walk On

Wow

• Like Like x 1
  5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

suprised you got caught or something?

• Like Like x 1