Approved New Member: kidparachute24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome kidparachute24,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. kidparachute24

kidparachute24 Walk On

Name: Leo
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):XBOX: kidparachute24
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Sunday: Anytime after 12pm (noon) Monday-Thursday 4pm- 12:45am
    Favorite Teams: White Sox/ Blackhawks/ Bears/ Bulls/ Oregon Ducks/ BGSU Falcons/ Reds/ Duke
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Searched Madden Connected Careers and this was one of the sites listed.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA 12-13/ NHL 12. Just through the basic game options, not through a 3rd party site
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Playing video games as long as I can remember and I started playing online when it came out for PS2
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I have no idea what this means
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I think I'll be just fine, have always wanted to be a part of a serious league but with how bad the games regulate real players from others, the leagues I have always been apart of just seem to fade out.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I guess you can say I'm weird about uniforms, as in I love them and don't know why. I'll root for teams I'm not a fan of by which uniform I like best. It is also how Oregon became my favorite football team (not to mention I think they have the best type of offense in any league) because growing up in Chicago we did not have a college team but I always watched college games on sat but when I left for college finally in Ohio I started to really pay attention instead of just watching. ​
    Also, I love all sports
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    One of the guys, talk sports of any kind and strategy. I also tend to keep my views on what is going on in this world onside the sports world to myself, no need to argue about things that will never be settled on.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Fun, competitive, strategic game planing, also fairness but swift and responsible league playing
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Man, I hate snitching and will hold out on that option for as a long as possible by calling the other player out for what they are doing because it may not always be on purpose, then warn them if they do it again and finally I guess report it. But after the game first because I'm going to smoke that fool for cheating
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Madden 13 (where are the rules for Madden? I saw NCAA) , NCAA 13 but most likely not because I think it really fell off the map this year

4. Once your application has been approved, a staff member will post in your application thread saying so.

5. PM the commish of the league(s) you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community!

This may seem like a completely long, complicated process, and it might be. Unfortunately in order to protect the core values and strength of our leagues, we must screen applicants. It is much better to screen the immature/cheating/bad eggs out now that it is to have them removed from an already running league.​

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    kidparachute24

Application Approved! Welcome to TSO!

You will find that each Madden league has their own set of rules. Generally sitewide they are the same as the NCAA ones. Just within each league they are broken down differently.