Approved New Member: kill0509

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 25, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome kill0509,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. kill0509

kill0509 Walk On

Name: Kill (it's a nickname that comes from my family's last name)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): kill0509 (both PSN and XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: aggieballa09 YIM
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Most afternoons from around 5 pm until 10 pm CST
    Favorite Teams: Texas A&M Aggies, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: from another website, Drifterbub has posted on there several times (texags.com)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Played in several NCAA Online Dynasties since it became a feature in NCAA '09. Mainly play with buddies but they didn't get NCAA this year.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    My brothers and I started playing video games way back on the old Intellivision and I've played NCAA football since the Bill Walsh games on the old Sega Genesis.
    I've been playing online in some way since I bought my PS3 Metal Gear Solid Bundle. Never play online with the old original xbox.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm pretty competitive, hence why I'm looking for a good group of guys to play some NCAA with. Have been in some good dynasties online over the years and have even been the commish of several, but the guys I played with over the years haven't bought it in some time and I miss playing against legit players. My offline dynasties are still fun, but it's not the same when you can't fight another user or two over a stud recruit.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? See no issues with that at all. Most of the guys I played with over the years have stopped playing because they have gotten older and have families now so they no longer play. Appreciate the fact that this is a group of guys that still get on to play when they can. Hoping I can get plugged in to a solid dynasty or two on NCAA and maybe even stay with that group of guys if it works out well.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    No concerns at all. The rules are very similar to the ones I followed when I played with the dynasties from here: http://www.maroongamers.com/agncaarules/
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a class of '09 graduate of Texas A&M and am teaching in the College Station I.S.D. now. Currently working on my Masters degree and working full time.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Doubt I'll have any issues at all. May take me a bit to get familiar with all the different rules, (the scholarship limit on NCAA, for example, which I like BTW) but I should get caught up in no time.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Just hoping to find a good group of guys to play some NCAA with. Drifterbub has share some info on texags.com before so he's what brought me over here to try out after our dynasties all sort of fizzled out. May try out some other games later like NBA 2k13 but I know I'm terrible at it. ;)
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    It's happened before, and usually most don't realize they have even broken a rule. Do my best to bring it to their attention via a message on the PSN but if need be, can take it before the commish as well.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have. It's a little tough to sort through the forums to find a specific league that has openings, but I think the Chompians league has an opening on their dynasty. Still doing some research on a good league. Would love to find one I can jump in with and just get to playing again.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Sorry for the delay. The holidays have gotten the better of our staff.

4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

We are looking for 2 more in Alumni Nation online dynasty (Xbox 360) if you are interested......We just went to week 1 so your schedule for the first year will be a little whack but you have a whole season ahead of you if you want in. We started with 3 star or lower teams and worked out ways up but I can let you get a slightly more competitive team if you want, as long as it's not an Alabama or Oregon. You have to earn those. We play 7 minute quarters, Heisman difficulty with sliders so that it plays between All American and Heisman. Coach carousel is on....TAMU is open as well (I see you're a fan). Let me know if you're interested.

5. kill0509

kill0509 Walk On

Michael, appreciate the heads up man. I got NCAA on my ps3 this year but I just included my gamertag for both my consoles when I filled out the application since I use the same name for both systems. I'll definitely check y'all out as I have a buddy who got ncaa recently for his 360. If I end up getting a copy for my xbox, i'll definitely check y'alls dynasty out.