New Member - King of the 843

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by king of the 843, Jul 13, 2009.

1. New Member - King of the 843

Hello everyone I am just joining these forums and am looking forward to the opportunity to participate in an active league with serious, mature gamers.

Name: Jimi Boinest
    Gamertag king of the 843
    Email: jboinasty@hotmail.com
    AIM: yafuturestepdad
    Time Zone: EST -5:00
    General Availability: Various Times, Always Weekends, Can arrange schedule for games
    Favorite NCAA Team: Clemson Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Numerous forums (IGN, Operation Sports)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, on the Utopia Forums and several LeagueDaddy leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? I've been playing video games for over 10 years, and playing seriously online for about 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? A competitive and honest player, that wants to win but won't cheese to do so

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't feel any at all, although I'm only 20 years old I am very mature and am a college student constantly immersed in sports, so I would feel very much in place around other mature gamers

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and FAQs and have a pretty good understanding so far, just curious about the openings in future leagues

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have an am interested in any of the OFFL leagues, preferrably the Mid-Major or Small School as I'm interested in building a team from the ground up

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Hey King843, welcome to TF! I'm the commish of the OFFL Mid-Majors. We have one slot left...Come on down, check it out and see what you think. Read over the "dynasty roster" to see who's taken and who's left. Let me know if this is your cup of tea.

JHeb

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Welcome King. I went to CofC, what part of Charleston are you from?

4. Oh really you went to CofC that's awesome I'm from Downtown Charleston not even a mile from the Stern Center when'd you graduate?

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Nice. I lived in King and Calhoun for 3 years while I was down there. I graduated in 06.