Approved New Member: KingPatron

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 2, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

Name: Charlie Marshall
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): playstation3 traiders998
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: 7pm or later
    Favorite Teams: raiders and patriots
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: web search
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yeah madden and tried an nbak2 lg awhile back and baseball.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? all my life well since I was old enough to hold a controller
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a decent player I love to compete and win and the challenge of that. no one likes to lose but that's part of the game
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am right in that age group so we should all get along
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? lots of rules but they all seem the same from leagues to leagues. seems like you have to have rules since the game is not perfect theres always flaws.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I like to surf play golf watch football, new dad to 1 year old so that is new challenges. just try to love life and enjoy the good things
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? well with cool people I should fit in good. if we are all on the same page. I don't have an ego I can take a loss. so if people don't feel they have to be elite and prove it to everyone then should be a fun community.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? community were I don't have to play against lobby bum 12 years olds that play madden all day long. that is the worst wasting time and feeling cheated playing a video game. its a game just have fun
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I guess depends on the rules like if your suppose to hike by 15 but don't hike till 14 seconds or 10 seconds I guess that's not too big of a deal. but say its 4th down and 10 and someone goes for it and their not supposed to. Then I would pause and try to ask them what they are doing. if you have history with someone I fell you can play sim like they do in the nfl. certain sits they might go for it. but with lg rules you have to respect that. if the rules are big breakers I would also try to contact the people that run the lg and try to get a ruling
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't been able to see those pages yet was a little confused on which forum to look at. I really would like a good close competitive lg that has a good balance of owners and skills

3. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

• Like Like x 1
  5. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

ok thanks guys

6. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

it says I don't have permission to post there. how do we fix that?

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

try now

8. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

cool guys thank you