New Member- Kissrox

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Kissrox, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Kissrox

Kissrox Guest

New Member- Kissrox

Name: Chris Harriman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox: Kissrox
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: After 7 PM Most Nights
    Favorite Teams: Red Sox, Patriots, Miami Hurricanes, Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    From a thread on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Played in a Madden League on CPU a few years back. Played in a few baseball leagues, High Heat mostly.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've playing video games as long as I can remember and I've been on Xbox Live for over 4 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm a competative player that likes to play realistic games with people who like to do the same. Some of the freaks on Madden annoy me because they like to exploit the game and find the easy way to win. In Forza, some people just play it like smash, crash derby and that really sucks!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel like I would fit right in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I've read them and they look great. Very fair.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm and Executive Chef at a very large University's Medical Center in Virginia. I've been married for 11 years and I have an 8 year old daughter who loves video games as well. In my spare time I love to play video games, but I also love racing, cars in general, and electronic gadgets. My wife says I always have to have the latest and greatest electronic item.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I would love to be a part of Forza and Madden. I love both games and I feel I'd be a great addition to TF.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome Chris.

Head down the Forza forum and let them know you are here. I'm sure Hellisan or JMS can point you in the right direction.

As for the Madden leagues, you will have to look and see if we have an opening.

If you have any problems, please let me know.
  3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Jul 7, 2009
    KISS rules!! I noticed the forum name of KISSrox and had to post...I'm a lifelong KISS fan. That's all.