Approved New Member: KJLamb23

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by KJLamb23, Feb 16, 2015.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KJLamb23

KJLamb23 Walk On

Name: Kyle Lamb
    Gamertag/PSN: KJLamb23
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: After 7 Pm Est throughout the week. Weekends vary.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    My roommate (CxMacx10). I also know a few other members.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Never played in a league like this but I understand what it entails. I look forward to getting started.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Ive been playing video games for as long as i can remember. Ive been playing online since the early Halo days.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I play mostly for fun. Not over competitive and always enjoy fair games with friendly competition.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I have no issues with any age difference. Im a bit younger but i would definitely rather have a more mature crowd as opposed to the opposite.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    A graduate of the Ohio State University with a degree in Sports Industry. Grew up in Orlando Florida. I currently work for the Columbus Blue Jackets in retail management. Huge sports fan. Obviously of Ohio State but also of the Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Cavaliers, Baltimore Orioles, and Washington Capitals.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I get along with about anyone. Should have no problem fitting it. Im excited to get started.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Hopefully some fair and fun competition. Maybe form some friendships along the way.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Take the issue to the commisioner of the league. No confrontation or abuse in the public forum.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I was brought here with interest in joining the TFS Fifa league.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Approved, welcome to TSO.

FIFA: https://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tfserie-fifa-15-league-ps4.111879/