Approved New Member: KJSuperJ

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 6, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome KJSuperJ,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. KJSuperJ

KJSuperJ Walk On

Name: Kurt
    Age: 15 (Act fairly mature for my age, unlike most my peers)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox360: KJSuperJ (you can add me whenever)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: (skype) kurtis.spoelker
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: I'm an online gamer. Quite active. Activity could vary depending on how busy I am that month. I'll be sure to let whomever know if I am going to be gone for awhile.
    Favorite Teams: Not a huge pro fan. For college: big Louisville fan, and fan of teams who have ex Louisville players on them.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I saw a thread with some NCAA 2013 info on it, and looked to see if you guys did leagues, and saw you guys did. So I thought I'd join. (Whoever made that thread, by the way, good job)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yeah I've done leagues with friends on 2k, NCAA, and Madden, but for this I'd be more apt to do NCAA. I also play other games like COD, Skyrim. But I'm not too sure that's what the question is about.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? A few years. Probably 3-4. But, I just recently actually got good enough to play competitively (and by that I mean I can beat people that aren't my family)

3. What type of player would you say you are? I think there are perks to each side of the ball. I like to keep games at a low score, so I guess you could say defensive-minded.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I feel like I can fit in around people who are 20+ especially on a website. I've done other sports sites (not specifically console-based though) that had people who are 20+ and I was definitely socializing/associating with them more than my peer base, so, whatever that's worth. I'd say at the very least you don't have to worry about me being a burden.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I read the NCAA 2013 rules and the General Forum rules. No problems. (although quite regulated, which can be advantageous).

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I am 15 and don't really like the way my age group acts so I try to act mature to be actually taken seriously. I honestly could be very active on this, or give up. Hopefully not the latter, so I'd like to get in a league as soon as possible. (I understand if there's hesitation though, nobody wants inactive people in leagues)

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Well from what I have read you all seem very serious. Which is good, so I could definitely fit in in that aspect. Otherwise, we'll see I guess.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Fun and competition.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Depends on what he/she does I suppose. I'd send the guy a message asking him what's up and then send the commissioner of said league a message as well. I might show a little anger (like I said depending on what he/she did) in those messages though :)

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I've not really looked yet, but I'm interested in any/every NCAA 2012 (Am getting 2013 release day) leagues for Xbox360, so message me or something if you're looking for someone.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Nice App and welcome to TSO, someone will help you find a good league around here! You must listen in English class or your parents have taught you how to write well.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 1