New Member: kmaxhokie

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 14, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome kmaxhokie,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Name: Kris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): kmaxhokie XBOX
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually weeknights and occasionally in the afternoon
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys in the NFL. Virginia Tech Hokies and UNC Tarheels in College Football and Basketball. Washington Nationals and Oakland Athletics in Baseball. DC United and Reading FC in soccer (was a big Bobby Convey fan when he played for them a few years back).​
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From my NCAA 2011 Commissioner Roggie

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Im currently a member of an NCAA 2011 dynasty that is still going strong. Haven't really played in an online league for any other game but have done Fifa Ultimate Team so have played online in that too.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I can remember. We always had a system of some kind in the house. I have basically been playing online since it became available.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am definitely a sim player. If I have a huge lead on a computer or league member (usually doesn't happen) I put in my backups to get them experience just like any team would do. Im a competitive player but I can take my loses in stride and learn from them.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im a little younger than your average age but I have just recently graduated from college and would prefer to play against more mature players than the teenagers that you can usually find online.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read the rules and no I do not have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in Norfolk, Virginia and just graduate from Virginia Tech in May with a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering. Right now I am just looking for a job in the field or in my concentration of Nuclear Engineering. I have played soccer since the age of 5 and love the game. Im a pretty simple guy and just enjoy having a good time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I don't see a problem fitting into the community. I have been a member of Operation Sports for 2 years and was able to fit in well there.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to have some fun and be a member of some good dynasties

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would pause the game and let them know what happened. After the game I would mention it to the commissioner just incase he has done a similar thing in the past to another user. Everyone makes mistakes so if it was a first time offense or he apologizes and doesn't do it again in the game I won't get upset over it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't looked at any of the leagues yet but I plan on taking a look around after this. I would like to continue playing in the dynasty that Roggie will commission for NCAA 2012 and hopefully join a Fifa league this year.​

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TSO Kris. Always happy to see another engineer on the site!

Application approved.

4. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Thanks, glad to be a member of TSO

5. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Are you interested in joining our FIFA league?

6. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

This may seem like a dumb question but what is the FIFA league? Basically just an online league like NCAA and Madden?

7. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
  8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Yes and no. In the FIFA league, all games are head to head. Also, due to the poor in game online league feature, we manage all of the results, tables, and stats manually.