Approved New Member: KNoonan91

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by KNoonan91, May 20, 2016.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KNoonan91

KNoonan91 Walk On

Name: Kevin Noonan
    Gamertag/PSN: KNoonan91
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Weekday Evenings (6 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Current Member (RSchwep)

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    No

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    15-20 Years. I've been playing online for about 10 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I think I'm competitive and of course want to win, but will have fun regardless of the result.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I think I fit in perfectly with the demographic.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I currently work in the Communications department of a professional sports team, so sports are naturally a big part of my life. I'm also a big Movie/TV consumer when not watching/playing sports. In my free time, I like to golf, explore, and play video games. I'm a pretty laid back guy that enjoys meeting new people when given the chance.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Judging from what I've heard, I think I will fit in well.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Ultimately, I want to have fun and spend some time with likeminded people.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I'll continue to play, albeit maybe somewhat annoyed, and finish the game. If it is egregious enough, I may bring it to the attention of the league commissioner to see if this is an issue that is persistent.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Yes, I have looked around and I am mainly interested in joining the FIFA league.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Approved