Approved New Member: Kolby

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 10, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Kolby,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Kolby

Kolby Walk On

Name: Kolby

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):kofee Ps3

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:none. I would give my cell phone number to you guys for communication.

Time Zone:Est

General Availability for User vs User games:Evenings during the week and any time on weekends

Favorite Teams:patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox

How did you hear about Tradition Sports:IGN

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? MVP 05 on League daddy and Madden on League daddy

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 13 years and 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I just love to play man. I’m fair and always have fun playing. I always am a god sport win or lose.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am younger than the average but I am very mature and feel that this site is a perfect fit for me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and I do not have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I play madden, tiger, nba, nhl, mlb, and call of duty. I absolutely love sports. I am 23 years old and have always loved playing dynasties and joining leagues. I was commissioner of a madden league throughout high school and college that me and my buddies kept going strong. I think that I would be a valuable member to this site and community because I have a passion for sports and gaming.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think that I would fit right in due to the fact that I love sports and gaming. I am younger than the average but I am mature and am just here to have fun and enjoy what you guys offer.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to have a lot of fun and get to know you guys and have people to talk to about sports and play sports games together.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would just finish the game out and then bring it up to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I have not yet but I saw a post on ign about a madden dynasty league that I would be most interested in. I hope that you guys accept me into this community and I look forward to getting to know you all. Thank you for your time. - kofee

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to TSO, Kolby. One of the TSO admin staff will review your TSO application for approval. If your TSO application is approved, feel free to head on over to the Quality Simulation Football forum to check out our Madden league once your officially TSO approved! If you're interested in our league, feel free to complete one of our league applications to join.

Doug aka CHUNKNESS
    Recruiter
    Quality Simulation Football

@LtJustice
    @Michael Overman

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved. Welcome to TSO!