New Member: KorrosivD

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 4, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome KorrosivD,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. KorrosivD

KorrosivD Walk On

Name: Keith Delaney
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 KorrosivD
    Email: korrosivd@yahoo.com
    AIM: KorrosivD
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: 8pm and later any night and all weekends
    Favorite Teams: Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Pasta Padre site thread

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? I have played in many leagues, where to begin. I ran OGML from 2007-2009, merged with Sim Madden, where we had about 6 leagues, all sim. OGML reopened a few months ago.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Gamer since Intellivision - online since it was possible.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play with respect and on my word, regardless of the rule structure. I dont abuse AI and wont break rules. My reputation is impeccable.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 37 but act like I am 27 at times, age doesnt matter unless you have a bunch of kids here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope, clear.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a CPA, CFO for a regional builder, married with 2 kids.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Honestly it depends, it the leagues are good, I'll be on daily and if they are mismanaged, well I only have so many hours a day.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Friends, good gaming as its is my hobby, rivalries, fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause the game, hit him up directly on the rule violation and how we can resolve it. IF it gets out of hand, I'll AIM a commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? OMFL looks like a good league.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads: