New Member: Krebstar425

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Krebstar425, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Name: Nicholas Burroughs
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    Krebstar425 (Xbox)
    Email:
    nick.burroughs@gmail.com
    AIM:
    SundayDrive425
    Time Zone:
    US - Central
    General Availability:
    Evenings and weekends.
    Favorite Teams:
    Arsenal FC and Borussia Dortmund FC.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Randiesel75 approached me at Operation Sports to gauge my interest in joining a joint league between OS and Tradition Football.

Sticky​

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Only thing close to I've played in was a FIFA Champions League of sorts at Operation Sports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Overall, I believe I've been playing video games for twelve years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Rather casual, as in not spending countless hours each day playing, but definitely playing at least a bit each day. Also, sports games specifically, always have been fond of "sim" gaming.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm currently 24 and about to be 25, so I think I fit in nicely. I've always been mature for my age and have never encountered anyone who would describe me as immature.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them, no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a graphic designer currently working as an art director at a advertising agency in Omaha, NE. I'm obsessed with Arsenal FC in the English Premier League and overall in love with the game of soccer, even though I prefer to call it football. Music is also a huge part of my life, ranging from Bob Dylan to instrumental post rock bands such as Godspeed You! Black Emperor, who can be heard in the famous empty London scene in the film 28 Days Later.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on becoming as active as I must be in terms of playing in a FIFA league. Judging by how much time I then have, I'd love to get into other leagues as well as from what I can tell this place will be around and is full of people wanting to play.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Entertainment in the form of online gaming and just making online gaming friends. It's nice to know others who want to play games the same way that you do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first let them know I'm aware of what they did and would then inform them I'd be telling whoever is in charge of said league. I'd be sure to discuss it with the other player first, though, as it could have been a misunderstanding and it could be resolved without further action.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I'd absolutely love to be involved in the Tradition Futbol League. Randiesel75 told me a bit about it and I'm very excited at the opportunity to be involved.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Approved