Approved New Member: krtgolfing

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 22, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome krtgolfing,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Name: Kevin Taylor
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS- CaniacFan86
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually any time after 5pm est and sometimes earlier during the weekdays and the occasional weekend
    Favorite Teams: Detroit Tigers, Carolina Hurricanes, UNC Tarheels, Carolina Panthers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I searched tiger woods country clubs on yahoo and this website popped up and it seems really interesting with a great group of people

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in online leagues before. I was with leaguegaming.com when I had my xbox and I was a GM of one of the NHL teams. I also just played NCAA dynasty over at operationsports.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I was a kid started with the original nintendo. I have been playing online for 3-4 years ever since I got the xbox360 and then I traded it in and got a PS3 and continued to play online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a average player I would say depending on the game. Shooting games I am not very good but sports games such as NHL, NCAA, and TW Pga Tour I consider myself a good player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 25 so I am very close to the average age. I have friends that are younger than me and once had friends that are in their 30s and 40s. I think I get along with just about anybody depending on if they are nice to me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read them and have no concerns or questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I currently go to school at UNC Charlotte studying Mechanical Engineering. I work at a golf course here in charlotte working inside and outside operations . I am a huge sports fan and huge music fan. I love going to concerts and sporting events. I am a lover of pets...

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I would fit into the community just fine. I would play by the rules and just love playing these different games with a diverse group of people. I can talk to the different players or keep my mouth shut depending if the opponent is a talker or more of a quiet person. Would not want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Would like to maybe meet a lot of different people that have similar interests and most likely play by the rules. Be able to talk in a forum about different opinions in a more controlled environment and not having to deal with the arrogant little kids that play Call of Duty.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first ask the player if he knows that he broke a rule. If not I would talk about it with him and hopefully we can come to a conclusion. If not I would pm the Manager of the said league and tell him the situation that was happening and provide any information avaliable that they would possibly need to come to a reasonable conclusion.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would be interested in the PGA tour 13 country club you have on here. Have not checked out any other leagues. I would be interested in leagues like a NCAA, NHL, or maybe even a UFC league but I have not checked out the entire site yet!

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TSO Kevin! Application Approved.

xyzvld22 should be able to help you out with the PS3 Country Club.

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Awesome!!! Thank you very much. I am reading in the forum trying to figure out everything I need to do to join!! Thanks for the approval and the help!

5. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Welcome Kevin,
    I'm sure you've found your way around by now,but if not this is a good place to start