New Member: Kujerry

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by kujerry, Jul 25, 2010.

1. kujerry

kujerry Walk On

New Member: Kujerry

Name: Jeremy Carter
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):PS3-Menacing_Goose
    Email: carterjeremy@yahoo.com
    AIM:N/A
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:I'm a firefighter so I work 24 hours on 48 hours off
    Favorite Teams: College (Kansas and TCU, Pro NY Jets
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: was surfing the forums at operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, me and my brother usually play in our own league, but this time I am wanting to get into a competitive league with twelve owners

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since I was little, probably started with 10 yard fight

3. What type of player would you say you are?Good, I play on all-American but would like to move up

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I have no problem what so ever playing people younger than I or older than I

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes, read them and understand them

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.well I enjoy my job, love my family and like relaxing to my sports games. I stay in shape and enjoy working out. I use to spend a lot of time at maddenmaina.com, so when they switch over to operation sports i followed but not as close as maddenmania. after looking through this site it looks really good and I have to say I have added it to my favorites.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active, I enjoy looking through the forums. I don't post a lot but do read a lot. If i got into a league where the player stuck around and played I would probably talk more in the forum

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to get in a league that enjoys playing the dynasty. Teams that don't quit. teams that have fun updating there dynasty pages. and most of all competitive

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would probably inform the owner as to the rule that he broke and asked them to inform the commish and if he did it again i wold then report them. i believe in giving everyone a first chance to correct there mistake.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Still getting use to looking at all the leagues but just looking for something as stated on #8

Thank you

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Please answer this question more appropriately. It is not a question of how good you are but rather the type of player you are and why you like to play.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Waiting for a response from you in order to consider approval of your application.