Approved New Member: kurosaba

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by kurosaba, Sep 29, 2014.

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kurosaba

kurosaba Walk On

Sep 29, 2014
    Name: Kurosaba
    Gamertag/PSN: Kurosaba
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS3, PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 5-10 PM EST on weekdays and Most hours on Weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Redditor user Moonbbad

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I have not.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games since 1995. I have been playing online games since 2001.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I am a mature gamer who plays with a purpose most of the time. In goal or objective-oriented games, I will play the objective to the end, never abandoning a losing or frustrating game. I love team-oriented and co-op games when I can get a group of other people playing the objective and with the team in mind.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I like playing with mature gamers.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I like a good group of people to not just play with but to get to know and to hang out with. My schedule affords me a lot of time during holiday seasons as well as during the summer. I like to get at least an hour or two of video games a day if my schedule permits it.

I do have a full-time job, but I manage my time well enough that I am able to spend time online with a good group of online friends. I want to spend more time playing Co-op and multiplayer games. Unfortunately, my best friend who wants to play these games with me is more than a little self-oriented (not team-oriented). In playing Destiny, for example, he would rather get the last shots in on the boss instead of reviving a teammate (me). I want to play with people with the right priorities in mind.

I browse Reddit a lot, which means I probably spend a good amount of time on the computer as well. On my free time, i like to do art and have recently picked up ACTUAL REAL SOCCER to play at the park. (THANKS FIFA!) I am looking to join an adult soccer league in the near future. Do you have any suggestions?

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I think I will fit in just fine considering the age group and the general interest of the people at TSO. I would like to share fun moments and play laughing instead of yelling at each other over the mic.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Great and lasting experiences with friends online who will hopefully become long-term online buddies of mine with whom I can create these funny, tense, and memorable moments.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I will make sure to capture the act on video and contact the proper moderators/administrators along with the video as proof. I understand that sometimes lag and other latency issues may project different things on different monitors, so I would also like to seek out clarification and confirmation from other members who were also present within the game. If you have a SOP on these things, I would like to know.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Yes I have. I am looking to join a FIFA Pro Clubs team to play with online. I am a center forward/striker player who likes to play a good passing and possession game instead of just lobbing and throughing balls.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MoonBBad

May 22, 2010
    Welcome to the site. Once your app is approved head to the club section of the site:

Post in this thread when you have the chance:

Will need the following info. Will need your top three positions. Then I'll add you to the club spreadsheet that I use to track the club members and I will start tagging you on club nights. (we just played last night) We play several times a week. Looking forward to seeing you on the pitch!

Pos 1:
    Pos 2:
    Pos 3:
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012