New Member: Kutis17

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by kutis17, Jul 22, 2009.

1. kutis17

kutis17 Guest

New Member: Kutis17

Name: Adam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Kutis17
    Email: jbsoccerguy3@aol.com
    AIM: scrplayer333
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Usually on everyday just depends with work
    Favorite NCAA Team: Nebraska
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Maynard

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes, over at VSN

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video Games for about ten years. Online for four years

3. What type of player would you say you are? A very sim and competitive player who loves the game of football

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that I'm a very mature player and that I seem to get along with the older gamers more than ones my age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love playing Xbox 360. My free time consists of playing and watching soccer as well. I'm very excited for the upcoming NCAA and NFL seasons as well.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, I want to join Maynard's league

2. Maynard

Maynard Banned

hey kutis....glad to see you made it over. look forward to having u in the dynasty

3. kutis17

kutis17 Guest

im very excited to get started