Approved New Member: Kyle Grinnell

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 9, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Kyle Grinnell,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Kyle Grinnell

Kyle Grinnell Walk On

Name:Kyle Grinnell
    Gamertag: xBUCKEYE4EVERx
    Time Zone : Eastern
    General Availability: weekend any time, week day at nights
    Favorite teams: Browns Buckeyes Cavs Indians
    How did i hear about tradition sports?: twitter friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, i played in madden franchise the past 3 years @ hardcore madden champs

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    since 2006 i think, eitehr 05 or 06, online all that time

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    i like to compete, i like to have fun, i play with respect

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I amm very comfortable with this age group. I need to be with serious and mature players.

i get along with just about anybody so it shouldnt be a problem

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns
    no concerns no questions, very clear, nice job

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time
    im probably average, not the best but not the worst, i love sports, always have, just a die hard cleveland sports fan :/ i like to compete played high school football 4 years, and i like to have fun

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    i try to please everybody, i try to play respectful and try to have fun

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    participate in a legit NCAA OD

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    i contact the commishener, i report it and provide proof, that way we handle the situation properly

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    i wannna be in my friends ncaa 13 OD

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved, Kyle Grinnell

Welcome to TSO and let me know if you need anything.