New Member : KzooBlue

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by FacePlant City, Feb 6, 2010.

1. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Feb 6, 2010
    New Member : KzooBlue

Name: Andrew
    Xbox 360 Gamertag: FacePlant City
    AIM: GuitarSturtz
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Anytime apart from 12-3 PM, etc..
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines, NY Jets, Carolina Panthers, Det Lions...
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through an old opponent via AIM.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have played in many NCAA leagues, and some Madden ones. I played my NCAA league games in a league extremely similar to this one (I wouldn't be surprised if it was the old version of "Tradition Football"). All leagues I have been in have been based on "Sim Play", so that is definitely something I understand and have always abided by even without being in a league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games for a good 10-12 years. Whenever online became available, I was pretty much on it playing.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am very sim, and I love to play the game as it is on the TV. I love to run the ball, and I love to control the clock.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Throughout the age of 18-20, I have been told that I am an "old soul". So, I feel as though I am pretty mature when it comes to all ages and I will feel comfortable with any age I play, always.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have. I do not have many questions, if any. I pretty much play by those rules for myself.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a musician and love to play in any city I am in. I am also attending college right now and my schedule this semester is pretty straight forward, giving me more time to play some Madden/NCAA.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I am primarily looking for a good Madden league right now. However, I would absolutely love to play in an NCAA league as well. Either way, I am happy to play a part, either winning or losing. ;)
  2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Feb 11, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Hi Andrew, if you are looking for a Madden league TMFL has a couple teams open. The Bengals and Seahawks. We are heading into season 3 and are currently doing offseason stuff. Let me know if you are interested.
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.
  4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    If you want in an NCAA league I have one opening. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you more details.