Approved New Member: laflures

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by laflures, Mar 20, 2016.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. laflures

laflures Walk On

Name: Paul
    Gamertag/PSN: The laflures
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: PST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Mainly evenings and weekends, pretty flexible and open with scheduling
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit post

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I've played in a smaller, poorly run league with friends before. I am a veteran madden player and am looking for a legit sim league.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Since forever, I'm pretty active still

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I adhere to the Andy Reid philosophy, but with a twist so I prefer to set people up and knock them down with a series of personnel and play calling.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    That's somewhat refreshing, I am 31 so having dudes my age playing is ideal.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I live and work in los angeles. I played football from 8-18, remember playing madden 94 and being enamored. I sacked Joe Flacco in a jv game and played on the same all-star team as Isaac Redman. I'd like to be here for a long time ideally : )

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I am a pretty fun dude I'd say. I like joking, trolling and serious stuff all at once. Not a negative nancy and understand that this is madden and that it comes with it's own set of issues.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Some cool dudes to play against, learn from, talk shit with, and generally have a good time

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Probably talk about it 1 on 1 with them first to try to resolve it. If thats not going to work, probably reach out directly to a mod with the situation and as much transparency as possible.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Yep, I would like to join the hard at work league and take over the 49ers. I will switch the a 4-3 defense with a focus on linebackers and dbs. For offense, it will look very similar to the eagles offense of 03-09 with some Kelly mixed in.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Cool man, Glad you responded to my post. details incoming.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Paul, application approved.

Freakskull