New Member: Lambshank34

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Lambshank34, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Lambshank34

Lambshank34 Walk On

Nov 13, 2009
    New Member: Lambshank34

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX360=Lambshank34 PS3=Rug
    AIM: vintge
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard
    General Availability: Avail weekday night, weekends, right now during the week too.
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame football (went to school there), KU Basketball, KC Chiefs, KC Royals (grew up in KC), NY Knicks (born in NY)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: through Mazzman who I am in the Furious Gaming League with

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes Contract Player League (2K basketball) since 2k7, Furious Gaming Madden and 2k.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I got a Commodore 64/128 when I was five years old. have pretty much had every system since.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I like to play a fun sim game but i'll compete with anyone. I'd say I'm advanced player in 2k and average in Madden. good GM, i've been playing fantasy sports in the same football league since 1992.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

same as me. im cool with whoever old or young.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Nope all good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Born in NY, moved to KC when I was 10, lived there till I went to school at ND when I was 18, moved to LA to work in the film industry after college in '03. passionate sports fan and film geek. worked on films in Miami, Nashville, Philly, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Jordan, Alamogordo, NM all over. big nerd who loves competion. lived with an NFL player and two time super bowl champion who is now retired due to injury so been close to football and have loved it forever. loved ND football as a kid and ended up going there.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Asked by the TMFL to take over a team and ready to go for the draft tomorrow.

Thanks and look forward to playing with you guys.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jul 1, 2009
    Hey man would you be interested in SFML? We're just starting up and we're doing a contract/salary formula that I will be releasing to everyone tomorrow. Here are the available teams: