New Member: LanceSAE

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by LanceSAE, Jul 16, 2010.

1. LanceSAE

LanceSAE Walk On

New Member: LanceSAE

Name: Lance Cartelli
    Gamertag: LanceSAE on xbox 360
    Email: lancecartelli@yahoo.com
    AIM: LLLAAANNNCCCEEE
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Daytime, before 5
    Favorite Teams: 49ers, USC, Lakers, Ducks, Angels
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've created my own online dynasty with friends, but no online leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for 16 years, Online for the past 3.

3. What type of player would you say you are? When it comes to NCAA, i'm very competitive and love the recruiting and building a team aspect

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? We aren't that far apart and age and since i've been playing NCAA for years, there shouldn't be any differences.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read them, no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a recent college graduate from CSU San Marcos, I am becoming a sports broadcaster, I currently do play-by-play and my passion is sports

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As active as I can be, I love playing sporting games.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A real sense of competitiveness and like it really college football and I'm running a team.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I confront them and if they do not cooperate I will go to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't checked any out yet, I am trying to join an OD as soon as possible

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Lance can you please specify whether you are an xbox or PS3 gamer?

When confronting your opponent make sure to do it respectfully.

3. LanceSAE

LanceSAE Walk On

im a 360 player sorry

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved