New Member: LasVegasFC

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 20, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome LasVegasFC,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. LasVegasFC

LasVegasFC Walk On

Name: Austin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - LasVegasFC
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Polkthirtythree
    Time Zone: Pacific Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mon-Fri 5:30pm-1:00am Pacific Time
    Favorite Teams: L.A. Galaxy, Man. City
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: A member of Tradition Sports (OhDaesu)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in multiple leagues over the years, I am an avid Online League gamer and enjoy meeting new people and experiencing the little things that come with being a part of a league and community.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been a gamer all my life starting with the NES! I have been online gaming since the PS2 12 years ago and have been on the PS3 for over 5 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am the type of player that has fun win or lose. I hate "cheese" play and I always hope I never run into players that are "at all cost win" type of players. As long as a sport game is played in a "SIM" style, I will have fun no matter what. I am also really into playing competitive games so my dedication will always be there.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well, I am 31 going on 32 so this is perfect for me! Mature players tend to be more relaxed and not "hot heads" so it always makes for a more enjoyable experience, no matter what the outcome of the game is.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read the rules and guidelines and this is definitely the place for me!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I help run the family business in Las Vegas, NV. I am single, with no kids, so this means all my extra spare time goes to gaming, which I have loved all my life and will continue to love. I use to play sports so being a part of anything competitive is awesome.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel like I would be a perfect fit into this community and I would be definitely sticking around if the community embraces me. I look forward to becoming a part of TSO.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Enjoyment, excitement, camaraderie, competitive fun and making new friends!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would report the situation to either the league moderator or the site moderator anonymously to avoid any type of drama and let the appropriate authority figure handle the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I was referred to TSO by a friend that is already a member of TSO and also already a member of a FIFA12 League which I hope to join.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LasVegasFC

LasVegasFC Walk On

Sorry for the 1st post without answers! Still getting use to this forum layout! LOL

Also, regarding question #1, I forgot to mention why type of Sport Online Leagues I have been a part of. I have experience in FIFA, NBA, and MLB online leagues! Some of which I was running myself!

Looking forward to joining this community!

Thank you for your time :)

4. LasVegasFC

LasVegasFC Walk On

OOPS! After reviewing my application again, I also forgot to include the whole time I'm available for gaming..

General Availability for User vs User games: Mon-Fri 5:30pm-1:00am Pacific Time

I am ALSO available on the weekends Sat-Sun 12:00noon-2:00am Pacific Time

NO MORE REVISIONS! I promise! Haha

5. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

great application. once you get approved, send me a PM

• Like Like x 1
  6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

LasVegasFC

Welcome to TSO Austin. Application approved!

• Like Like x 1