Approved New Member: lawlkittenz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 10, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome lawlkittenz,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. lawlkittenz

lawlkittenz Walk On

Name: Devon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: lawlkittenz
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Pretty much free all the time.
    Favorite Teams: New England Patriots, Duke Basketball(just lost to the light blue school =/), Chelsea
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I have been in a lot of sim leagues so naturally someone bought up TSO.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? A lot of online leagues mainly Madden, NCAA and NBA 2k. Between real life friends and people I met through other people.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was 12 and I started playing online when I was 16 I believe.

3. What type of player would you say you are? A sim player who likes to exploit holes in an opponents gameplan.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? In my main madden league I am the youngest so, I have no issues playing with an older more mature bunch until they blame their losses on kids :).

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? none at all already used to most.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an AVID football watcher as well as player. I like to come up with different offenses that should work in real life and try them in madden or NCAA. I also am just a sports lover but football is my main sport.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Easily because I am a competitor who plays with in the rules.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Consistent online leagues with groups of players who want to play hard.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? contact the appropriate person. For example if I am close with my opponent I may tell him hey you broke this rule because he may not even realize he did but I would also contact the commish just to explain the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have. I am interested in Madden and fifa right now while hoping a PS4 2k league gets made.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

It shows that you registered back in 2011. Why did you wait 2.5 years to formally apply to be a part of the TSO community? Not grilling you; just curious. Also, are you looking for a Madden league on the PS3 platform or the PS4? Glad to see you completed an application to get involved with the community. Good luck with your membership approval.

4. lawlkittenz

lawlkittenz Walk On

Because I proceeded to tare my ACL twice a year apart and I was pretty distraught at the time so I completely forgot I registered until a friend mentioned it to me.

5. lawlkittenz

lawlkittenz Walk On

Also hopefully everything on Ps4

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Devon, nice app. Approved.

Terrible news on the ACL man.

Also who did you bring here and who recommended TSO?

7. CHUNKNESS

Sorry to hear it. Welcome to the community.

8. CHUNKNESS

If you're looking for an active Madden league on the PS3, we have a team that recently opened up due to conflicts outside of Madden rendering the owner unable to continue with the league.

9. lawlkittenz

lawlkittenz Walk On

Unfortunately, I traded my PS3 madden in already.

10. CHUNKNESS

All good, we've already appointed an owner. Feel free to check us out as we will be moving to the PS4 platform for the upcoming release this year.