New Member <Lee.Flex>

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Lee.Flex, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

New Member &lt;Lee.Flex&gt;

Name: Dan
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN - Drausus
    Email: daniel.lee.collier@gmail.com
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability: M-F after 5PM EST , Weekends usually all day.
    Favorite Teams: Oregon Ducks, Seattle Seahawks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw a thread @ operations sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?

Madden CMFL in 2005 / 2008
    Players Inc - Present (Newly started league for NCAA 10)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Off and on since I was 5. First time I played in an online league was with Madden 05.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Conservative.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Its very close to my age and I think I will get along well. Im 25, US Army, married with a son. Im pretty down to earth, laid back and reliable.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I've read them. Just have to try out some of the sliders. Some look easier than others... i'll just have to get used to em.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well, I am a combat medic in the US Army. I am currently clearing and getting ready to ETS out of the military. My wife and I plan on moving back to Portland, OR once I am out (January 2010). Im originally from the Northwest and I am a lifetime Ducks, Seahawks, and Trailblazer fan.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I like the parody in all of them. Acc, Big 12, Pac 10.... you even got the evo league with the smaller programs. I think all of them looked unique in there own way. Main thing I would want to be a part of is just having fun play football and joking around with friends in the community.

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Seem like a good guy. I wish I had a spot open in one of my leagues for you. Maybe something will open up. Good luck

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

I've noticed most of the NCAA leagues are packed. You all ever talk about bringing in another league?

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Hey, welcome Lee... Get with HackGolfer... he heads up the PS side of NCAA and he will know what we have open.