New Member- Legend XLZ (360)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Legend XLZ, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Legend XLZ

Legend XLZ Walk On

New Member- Legend XLZ (360)

Name: Legend XLZ
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    Email: brian.j.tate@gmail.com
    AIM: brianjtate@gmail.com
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: nightly
    Favorite Teams: Florida State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA..I participate in a few random leagues right now and ran a league on last year's game

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video game since Commodores and Atari, been playing online since Sega Dreamcast

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problem, I'm not too much older than those guys
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I've read them, no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I've been playing NCAA Football since it was called Bill Walsh, and Madden since 93, I love FSU but rarely play with them in game. I generally to prefer to play with smaller less established programs.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Depends, I'm new to the site but I'm interested in being very active. 8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Enjoyable good spirited consistent gaming!
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish the game, take pics and send the info the the league administrator per the rules and faq.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not just yet I'm open to what ever you decide. I would prefer to play in more than one since I generally like to play a game per night.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Who is your friend?

Could you elaborate on this response for us?

3. Legend XLZ

Legend XLZ Walk On

1. Wildman XxX I think he is a new member to the site as well (July)

2. I love NCAA football and I love to play dynasties by myself and online with others. I'm into simulation type games that mirror reality, this is includes play calling, formations, offensive styles etc... I have my own level of morals beyond online video games and those guide me in making correct decisions and how to deal with online players. You can count on me not embarrassing myself, the league, or other players while I am a member of the site. I understand these are games and I just like to have fun, and there are not many better ways to have fun on XBOX then playing NCAA football.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thank you for elaborating. Application Approved. Welcome to TF Legend!