Approved New Member: LemonLie-m

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by LemonLie-m, Aug 8, 2014.

Should Josh Padilal be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. LemonLie-m

LemonLie-m Walk On

Aug 8, 2014
    Name: Josh Padilal
    Gamertag/PSN: Lemon LIE M
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360, XBOX One
    Time Zone: MST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: I am usually availabe at any time after 6:00 pm MST. The most I do is go to the gym so I can postpone or go early in order to play a fellow gamer.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    From a Madden sub reddit community

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes, only amongst personal friends of mine.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video, which seems like my whole life. At least 18 years. I have been playing online games for at least 6 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I am a competitive player that is that learns quickly and is a good sport.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    No I am around the same age. So I believe I fit right in.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am an avid gamer, especially in Madden. I try to play as much as I can. I also love other games such as the great Fifa's, NBA 2K's, Halo's, and Call of Duty's. I do not have a wife or kids so I have some money and time to spend on my gaming habit.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I feel myself fitting in quite nicely. Every one seems to be around my age so maturity doesn't seem to be an issue. It seems as though everyone is just trying to have just a good wholesome time on the sticks.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A greater knowledge of gaming online with a community atmosphere.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would first try to get in touch with said person and explain to him/her my thoughts on the situation and hopefully we can come to agreement in how to rectify said situation.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I would like to start in league with to committed gamers first and foremost. I have been invited to a SIM focused league, so I will try this one out for sized. I have usually played in a fantasy league on Madden amongst friends, which I find to be the fairest way of competition, so I would like to try one of those leagues out in the future.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Approved - Welcome Josh