Approved New Member: Leo161978

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 29, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Leo161978,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Leo161978

Leo161978 Walk On

Name: Leo FernandesAge: 34Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Leo161978 – PS3AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Leo161978@comcast.netTime Zone: EasternGeneral Availability for User vs User games: AnytimeFavorite Teams: Dallas CowboysHow did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No.2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 30 years. 10 years.3. What type of player would you say you are? Intermediate.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am a little older than the average age, but that doesn’t bother me.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? There doesn’t seem to be any rules on the FDML rules thread.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have been playing madden since about 1994. The most number of seasons that I have played offline is about 25.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I have already played 5 complete seasons of madden 13 offline, so I plan to commit my time to the league. Win or lose, I just enjoy playing. Of course winning feels better than losing.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I just want to play against other human opponents rather than the computer.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If I have a problem with it, I would present it to the commissioner.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? FDML. I prefer: salary cap on, skill level at all-pro, quarter length at 13 minutes, accelerated clock on, minimum play clock time at 13 seconds, game speed slow, player progression weekly, coach firing off, injuries on, pre existing injuries off, trade deadline on, and enable all trade types. At these settings, teams get realistic stats and each game should take about 1 hour to complete.

3. Leo161978

Leo161978 Walk On

I agree with the general rules, but I on the FDML rules it says coming soon.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Name: Leo Fernandes
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Leo161978 – PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Leo161978@comcast.net
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 30 years. 10 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Intermediate.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am a little older than the average age, but that doesn’t bother me.

5. Have you read therules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? There doesn’t seem to be any rules on the FDML rules thread.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have been playing madden since about 1994. The most number of seasons that I have played offline is about 25.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I have already played 5 complete seasons of madden 13 offline, so I plan to commit my time to the league. Win or lose, I just enjoy playing. Of course winning feels better than losing.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I just want to play against other human opponents rather than the computer.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If I have a problem with it, I would present it to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? FDML. I prefer: salary cap on, skill level at all-pro, quarter length at 13 minutes, accelerated clock on, minimum play clock time at 13 seconds, game speed slow, player progression weekly, coach firing off, injuries on, pre existing injuries off, trade deadline on, and enable all trade types. At these settings, teams get realistic stats and each game should take about 1 hour to complete.

==========
    I had to clean that up a little ;)

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Leo161978

Leo does not seem to have the ability to post in the FDML forum. Is there something else he needs to do before getting posting permission?

Thanks in advance.

7. Leo161978

Leo161978 Walk On

This is the only place it will let me post. Denver Broncos checking in.

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Sorry about that Leo. Looks like Bob forgot to set your permissions. You should be good to go now.

9. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Damn..I thought I did...Sorry