New Member - lere2001

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by lere2001, Sep 21, 2010.

1. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Sep 21, 2010
    New Member - lere2001

Name: Joshua Botelho
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: lere2001
    AIM: N/A. I only have MSN messenger and Yahoo! messenger but will get AIM if necessary.
    Time Zone: GMT -7 (Mountain Time)
    General Availability: 8 EST to 12 EST
    Favorite Teams: Edmonton Oilers, Edmonton Eskimos, Philadelphia Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Post about upcoming NHL league on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden 11, couple of leagues off of the EA forums.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 7 years-ish? first console was a SEGA dreamcast, then gamecube, then xbox 360. Playing online for about 4 years out of that I'd say.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual player, but bery sim. I stress the sim portion of sports games. Always use custom sliders and what not to make sure i always have the most sim/realistic games possible when playing offline, and i always abide by rules when playing in online leagues. Take my losses, especially since I always play with the Edmonton Oilers, I usually dont expect to win too often :p

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well, I am quite a bit younger than your average population, but that does not bother me at all because i share the same values as all of your population (and of all sim gamers) so i believe that age should not be a matter that takes away from anything.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read them all, and I love how this site runs.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Playing football for my high school. I'm from Canada so i play a position called "Defensive Halfback" which is basically a slot corner. Basically only own sports games (with the exception of Halo: Reach).

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on becoming very active and always having a great time. I hope to find a good amount of people to "scrimmage" with outside of leagues.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to get some very sim, very enjoyable games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If i am on my headset, ask them about it and give them a chance to explain, because it may very well just be an accident. If i am not able to contact them, i will finish the game, save highlights and contact them through this site. If i recieve a response with no resolution to the problem, i will contact the commish and let them view the highlights and deal with it accordingly.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am hoping to be a part of the NHL 11 XBOX league and maybe join a Madden league.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved. Very Nice App Josh. Welcome to TF.
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Josh, if you're interested in a Madden league with salary cap simulation checkout the SMFL - we still have a lot of good teams open.