New Member: Libervurto

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 29, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Libervurto,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Libervurto

Libervurto Walk On

Name: Oli
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBox: Libervurto
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Don't have those
    Time Zone: GMT
    General Availability for User vs User games: 7pm-12pm weekdays or any time weekend
    Favorite Teams: Manchester United, Barcelona, Orlando Pirates
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: EA Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played in a FIFA league for manual control users on PS3, TAMFA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing games for 20 years lol, online for three years or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Fair. I play to have fun, not to win. There is no reward to winning computer games, the only reward is enjoyment!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I hate playing against kids so that's great lol.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in England, I like tea and crumpets and I visit the Queen twice a week.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I fit in everywhere, I am slim.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Fun, away from the horrible idiots who make up the majority of FIFA players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'd post it on the forums unless it was something they did by mistake.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I want to play in the Xbox FIFA Futbol league.

3. Libervurto

Libervurto Walk On

I think your rules are a bit long-winded, they could be edited to make them a lot shorter and more concise. I am setting up an All Manual FIFA league and I managed to half the length of my rules text.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application denied. I suggest taking the application a little bit more serious.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Libervurto

Libervurto Walk On

What? My name IS Oli, and I AM from England.
    I'm not going to give my full name if that's what you were after, I don't give my personal details out over the internet, why would you need my full name?
    I don't visit the Queen, sorry. I can't make a joke?
    I do like tea and crumpets though lol.

My other comment is just a bit of advice because the rules for my own league were really long until I revised them.

I've taken the time to fill out your form and join the forum so I'm a bit annoyed that you rejected me because I made a joke. I gave you the info you need and my reasons for applying to join your league. Maybe this is a misunderstanding and you thought my joke showed that I was lying or I don't really want to play fairly, but I do that's why I came on here.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

This isn't the EA forums, this is America -- don't make us kick your ass twice! #1783 :) jk

Nah, answer it a little more honestly and like an adult, it'll help when it comes to "officially" joining TSO -- and you don't have to make jokes for people to like you... in fact, I make a lot of jokes and I'm still not liked:oops: #TeamLonely

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Yea, generally we view this as a first impression... we tire of playing the wankers and douchebags that you get matched up with in ranked and general XBL online play. This process helps us weed them out and establish that your an upstanding, mature person that can be counted on to provide a solid experience for your opponents... both on the field and off of it. Redo the application and take it a bit more seriously or we are done here.

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Could you be more specific? I'm all for making improvements.