New Member LiLNipsFatal

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jordan, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Jordan

Jordan Walk On

Name: Jordan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - LiLNipsFatal
    Email: utpokerpro@gmail.com
    AIM: LiLNipsFatal
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Most nights, it really depends on the particular night and exact

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?
    Where?

I've played in a PS3 Sim Madden League called the Gridiron.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been
    playing online?

I've been playing video games since I was a kid. I've been playing online for the past few years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm a sports lover, plain and simple. I'd say 90% of my games are sports games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Age doesn't necessarily equal maturity, but I am 29 and definitely am happy to know that this group consists of older gamers. Sometimes it takes a few years to grow up....

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have and am excited to be part of a sim league. I've always hated playing online due to cheesers, nanos, manually moving defenders all over the place, etc. It ruins the game. I'm also extremely pleased to see that inappropriate images (primarily of women) will not be tolerated. I always have to block avatars to avoid seeing those images.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm not ashamed to say that I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that's the most important thing in the world to me. I also enjoy spending time with my two dogs (Jack & Smack) and enjoy playing basketball, tennis, and volleyball in my spare time. I also enjoy fantasy sports and watching football and basketball.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Depends on the need. Previously, I assisted the Gridiron commissioners in a number of ways. I helped with salary cap spreadsheets, assisted with the draft, and was a part of the trade committee. I love active leagues and managing teams. I'm a better GM than I am Madden player...

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Have fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I'd pause the game to discuss the rule that was broken with my opponent. If an argument/disagreement ensued, I'd probably take it the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I'd like to be part of the OMFL. I know Bizzy, Dritsch, and EnglightenedOne86 from the Gridiron.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application approved. Welcome to tf Jordan! Make sure to fill out a new member app in OMFL as we have a current opening. Also looks like you signed up as Jordan and not lilnipsfatal.

3. Jordan

Jordan Walk On

oops...